
Well we sold our first piece of furniture today-our dining room table! I miss it already. It was one of my favorite items, and I was sad to see it go, but what can you do?
Oh, in case you were wondering, eating dinner on a nightstand really is as awkward as it looks.
3 comments:
Hey, Cami, wanna borrow a folding table for a few weeks? Let me know... =)
Sorry I totally forgot you'd asked for our address. I don't have your email address, and I don't really want to post our house address on here, so will you email me your email address? does that make sense? also if you'd include whatever address you'd like to get my christmas card at that'd be great :) gmhanberg@msn.com
i wish i had room for some of your stuff, it is so cute!
i have stuff you can borrow too, just let me know!
Post a Comment