Farewell!

Well we've cleared out our house and are getting ready to officially move out! We check in to the hotel tomorrow and fly out on Thursday. I have loved living in Hawaii and will truly miss all the friends we have made here-you know who you are! At the same time I am excited for this new adventure in our lives and all that comes with it. I just hope that we will enjoy living in Las Vegas as much as we did Hawaii! We hope you all have a fabulous New Year and I'll post again once we are settled in Vegas!

3 comments:

Amalie said...

:(
at least las vegas is the "9th hawaiian island". So chances are decent that I'll see you again!

kelly said...

cami,
we will be excited to see you next time we are in vegas,we'll keep up on your blog!! aloha!

Juli said...

We will miss you guys! Best of luck and keep us "posted" =)