The cruise was jam packed with things to do! We played a variety of board/card games in the game room, played hide and go seek, lounged around the pool, played some arcade games, and tons of other stuff I can't think of right now.
Destiny, Paul, Kevin, Missi, and Aunt Dorinda played Family Feud and won! Brian and Paul entered a rock climbing race too. There was at least one show every night after dinner. The love & marriage show is always a hit, and the comedian one night had us laughing so hard Marge had to use her inhaler! There is an ice skating rink on board as well and one night the ice skaters put on a show as well. It was really cool.
Oh! How could I forget?? The Quest! The Quest is a game where they divide the audience into different sections and one man/woman represent your section and have to do or get all kinds of random things. Kevin and I were the representatives from our section and we were pretty bad. We had to dance certain dances (like the Macarena, electric slide-apparently there is a new Superman song and dance that I was not aware of)......we had to get random objects-Kevin had to get two women from the audience to give him their bras and he had to wear them on his head (this was an adult show).......Uncle Wes and some other guy had to hold hands and skip.... Brian, Paul and some others had to do the Moulin Rouge can-can topless. Anyway.....
Here Paul, Kevin, and I are hanging out at the sports court side of the top deck of the ship. I think this was after a lively dodgeball tournament! Kevin has the pictures of that, so if I don't ever post any, it's his fault! It was a tournament and "Team Awesome" consisted of Brian, Kevin, Paul, Destiny, and two strays that joined. It was pretty fun to watch.
Destiny, Paul, Kevin, Missi, and Aunt Dorinda played Family Feud and won! Brian and Paul entered a rock climbing race too. There was at least one show every night after dinner. The love & marriage show is always a hit, and the comedian one night had us laughing so hard Marge had to use her inhaler! There is an ice skating rink on board as well and one night the ice skaters put on a show as well. It was really cool.
Oh! How could I forget?? The Quest! The Quest is a game where they divide the audience into different sections and one man/woman represent your section and have to do or get all kinds of random things. Kevin and I were the representatives from our section and we were pretty bad. We had to dance certain dances (like the Macarena, electric slide-apparently there is a new Superman song and dance that I was not aware of)......we had to get random objects-Kevin had to get two women from the audience to give him their bras and he had to wear them on his head (this was an adult show).......Uncle Wes and some other guy had to hold hands and skip.... Brian, Paul and some others had to do the Moulin Rouge can-can topless. Anyway.....
Here Paul, Kevin, and I are hanging out at the sports court side of the top deck of the ship. I think this was after a lively dodgeball tournament! Kevin has the pictures of that, so if I don't ever post any, it's his fault! It was a tournament and "Team Awesome" consisted of Brian, Kevin, Paul, Destiny, and two strays that joined. It was pretty fun to watch.
This is the sports court area of the ship. There's mini-golf, in-line skating, ping pong, a basketball/volleyball court, and a rock climbing wall.
I'll post more later...I've spent way too much time already! In summary, it was a blast and I recommend going on a cruise to anyone who wants to know. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
love the pictures, they are beautiful and it looks like fun with so much family. as i looked through the pics again that lobster is a little creepy :}
Fun, Cami!!! Thanks for posting all of that! What an awesome way to spend Thanksgiving!
How fun. We really want to go on another cruise.
Post a Comment