Christmas Eve 2008 Sheraton Hawaii Bowl

On Christmas Eve my parents, Paul, Brian and I went to the Sheraton Hawaii Bowl! It was Notre Dame vs University of Hawaii. We had excellent seats-row five on the 20 yard line. We had a great time and couldn't have asked for better weather...how many people can wear shorts to a football game on Christmas Eve and still be warm?

Here is a picture of one of the touchdowns right in front of our seats.
Another shot of our fabulous view...
Me and Brian
The rest of the gang....
Our Christmas was unconventional this year since we are down to the wire with our move...we have to be out of our house on Tuesday....but we were still able to have fun in our own way!

2 comments:

yaajpov said...

great pictures! I can't believe you are moving in a couple days. it is so strange!

yaajpov said...

that previous comment is amalie. for some reason I'm signed under nick's name.