Saturday we went to Navajo Lake and had a blast!
I don't know why I was surprised, but Jayden was absolutely in love with the tube and had the time of his life. He wanted to go with everyone, and it was always his turn! I really was surprised how fast he wanted to go and how much he enjoyed the waves and bumps. He was laughing and squealing the whole time.
Our movie star
He was all smiles!
His turn with Mommy
Now he knows what a wake is!
His turn with Paige
She is his new best friend. Everything is about Paige. Yesterday he told me that he loved Paige, Paige loved him, Mommy loved Lincoln, Lincoln loved Mommy, Daddy loved Grandma & Papa, and Grandma & papa love Daddy. I couldn't love Paige, because he did!
Lincoln demolishing an Oreo, Jayden probably pouting because he had to share
Jayden, Daddy (taking the picture) and Paige climbing rocks
More smiles!
Snuggles with Lincoln
Of course, he had to have a turn with Papa!
Grandma got some good snuggles too!
Paige was our wild child, getting all kinds of air!
We had a blast and will go again next week!
1 comment:
Reminds me of the fun times when we were young!!!
My fam was all there Saturday as well. Wish I could have been!!!
Post a Comment