Here's the one-man party that was going on last night as I was cleaning up dinner!

He crawled in there and got stuck, but as long as I was there taking pictures, he was happy as could be! He was having a grand time smiling and giggling, until I stopped taking pictures. That was when he lost all interest! Things like this make me think he will become quite the flirt-and the teacher in me wonders if he'll become the class clown.
"I know that camera has buttons that make noise and flashing lights...I want to play with that!!"

You can't miss his dimples in these pictures-like he needs anything else to make him look just like Daddy!

Look at those teeth!
His new trick is playing peek-a-boo. In church yesterday he was standing on the pew facing behind us and he kept bending down so his head was behind the back of the pew, and then he kept standing up really fast. And the couple behind us is having their first baby in August, so they were loving it almost as much as Jayden.
Also, at dinner, he took the napkin, and covered his face, then quickly pulled it down. Then he'd cover his face again, and quickly pull it down. He knows it's a game, he just can't say boo yet.
He can also climb the stairs. I don't mean a few stairs, he can climb the whole set of stairs! I made the mistake of showing him how at the park, and he came home and went straight for the stairs and knew exactly what to do! I can't believe how quickly he picks up on things!
Bottle update: Much to my surprise, he just decided one day he would take the bottle and sippy cup. I don't know what changed, because one day he screamed and screamed at the sight of the bottle, and he'd just play or throw the sippy cup, and then the next day he woke up and drank like a happy camper! Naptime and bedtime are still a little rough, because he'll take the bottle and then still want to nurse, more for comfort than anything else. But I've been a strong mommy! He loves eating real food. I'll try to give him some of my food, and he will only eat it if he can feed himself. He's quite stubborn at times...I wonder where he got that trait from? (It's Mother's Day-the answer to that question is Daddy) ;)
1 comment:
just teach him to turn around and go down the stairs on his tummy, much safer!
Post a Comment