Jayden loves the park! He can't get enough of the swings, and he cries when you take him out. He also likes the slides, but I think he could sit in the swing for hours if I'd let him.
Here are some cute shots of him at the park.
This video is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I honestly think this is my favorite thing that he does. I know I'm biased, but I can't think of anything cuter than this. Can you?
He got this new walker toy for Easter and he loves it. He learns so quickly, I don't think I'm ready for what I know is coming next! He has always loved standing, and loves being in his stand up toy and jumpy toy. Now that he can crawl, he loves crawling up to pieces of furniture, pulling himself up, and then standing there while he claps for himself. He can stand up for a good 10-15 seconds. Now, he got this walker on Thursday afternoon (a little late for Easter, I know...), we took this video on Friday, and today, Saturday, he has already shown improvement taking coordinated steps. He still takes his time and pauses in between each step, but can take 4-5 before he plops down. He knows he's doing something cool, and usually plops down and claps for himself.
He is growing up so fast I can't believe it!!
He has 5 teeth now, and I can see one more working its way down! And, in case you were wondering, he still won't let me get a bottle anywhere near his mouth unless it has juice in it. I need to pick a few days in a row to just go cold turkey, but he is being so stubborn about it. Not pleasant for me though! Any suggestions?
.jpg)
3 comments:
Have you tried just going to a sippee. Our little one never took a bottle but I started her with soft tip sippee cups. They are have a similar feel to a bottle but different shape.
I have a great idea! Send him to his Aunt Jill and I can take care of him!!!!! He is so adorable and I miss him so much. You too, I miss you too.
i am so happy i got to meet jayden! he is such a cutie. you are so lucky to have all those big moments on video. we don't!
fun seeing you guys. i will post pics today!
Post a Comment