
If you held up Chinese money the bird would come and land on your hand and then take the money back to the trainer.


Brian and I got in these gerbil cage things to run around and try to bump into each other. It was fun for the first minute or so and then it got sweltering hot, and on an especially humid day, that got old real quick.


This is how they clean the tanks!

Here are pics of the show we went to see. It was more of a circus than a zoo, though. I couldn't believe the things they made the animals do! Those poor animals!


At first I thought that might be a person inside a bear costume, but I assure you, that's a real bear!

I'll let these videos speak for themselves...
1 comment:
AMAZING! What a fun zoo!
It looks like you're having the time of your lives!!!
Post a Comment