Well, I have been struggling with a huge dilemma the past few weeks. Twilight comes out Friday, but I'm not able to see it b/c we are leaving for our cruise that day. (Trouble in paradise, I know). So, Amalie mentioned there is a midnight showing a few weeks ago and I have been going back and forth about it. So today Keli finally talked me into going to see the midnight showing Thursday night (even though I have to work the next day and immediately after work go to the airport)! I bought the tickets already so there's no backing out! Now I am very excited and hope that my Twilight-rush will last until I sit down on the plane.
I hope you all are having a good week and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
so i am off the hook for seeing it a third time when you get back?! i think i am going to see it fri. night with matt and on the 25th with book club. matt swore he wouldn't go and now i think he has to see what all the fuss is about and since caleb is even going he doesn't want to be left out. can't wait, this better be good!
what theater??
what an exciting weekend for you!
I wish wish wish I could force my body to stay awake that late! Have fun!!!!
I'm seeing the first matinee on Friday with a bunch of people =) Can't wait!!
Post a Comment