Well, I guess I got a little carried away with my 8 things post and it came across to some that I just can't wait to leave Hawaii. However, the tag asked me to come up with 8 things I was looking forward to, and that's just what I came up with. ;)
Anyway, I am adding to my 8 things tag to make up for it!
8 Things I will miss about Hawaii (in no particular order):
1. All the friends and wonderful people I have met here
2. The small and awesome ward (I'm still bitter about the whole missing ward camp thing)
3. The fabulous beaches, palm trees, honu, the beautiful hikes, and crystal clear ocean
4. Going to Book Club every month
5. All the Stamp Camp Parties
6. Teaching the YW
7. Being able to say Aloha at church
8. The smell of fresh flower leis
I'll have you know that this list only look me less than 5 minutes to come up with and the other one took like 45 minutes! So, I hope this remedies the false impression I gave earlier!
3 comments:
we didn't mean to make you feel bad we just want to make sure you are not happy to leave us too! we hate to see you go and will miss you! we know you love hawaii but it's nice to have the addition of things you love ;)
with much ALOHA, kelly
Awww....
Well, Cami, you can always come back to visit, right? And if it happens to be the week of Ward Camp.....
Oh, and you totally have the right to say "Aloha" at church no matter where you are. =)
There's always things to enjoy and things to look forward too and things to be thankful for. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
love, aunt linda
Post a Comment