This is a little blurry but it is a little goodie bag that has Hershey Kisses inside. The stamp on the pink paper says "'Tis the Season".
This is a cute Santa goodie bag.
Here is Amy coloring the snowmen on the blue card.
This one says "Warm Wishes" on the bottom.
This one says "Christmas Blessings" on the right side-another one of my favorites. We outlined the edges with watercolor crayons and blended it in with some kind of an aqua pen.
Here is Keli making the pink and gray ornament card!
These are the two I made before at the RS activity. I especially love the ornament one!
I had so much fun making these. It is so relaxing and enjoyable. I love all the cards so much, it will be difficult to part with them because they are all just so cute!
Marj, I can't wait for next time so you can come with us!
Marj, I can't wait for next time so you can come with us!
5 comments:
Such cute cards! I hace always wanted to be really good at crafts, but I'm just not! You definitely are though!
Those are so cute. That sounds like lots of fun.
cute! I can't believe we went on different nights, again! Hopefully before you move there will be one more and I'll take a pic of YOU stamping.
love the cards and your background, so pretty and not too christmasy.
i really wish that i was able to go, but thanks for stopping by after. i can't wait for the next one.
Post a Comment