Last week Brian went out of town for work, so Jayden and I decided to go visit my parents for the week. We had a great time once we got there, but getting there was horrendous. We flew Great Lakes Airlines, which was a huge mistake. My flight was supposed to leave at 5:40 in the evening, but because of an oil filter, we didn't leave until 1:30 am. It was ridiculous, and we didn't get to my parents until 4:30 am. Ugh. That's all I will say about that...
Jayden didn't know what to think about the Billy Bass that moves and sings songs when you walk by. At first he got totally scared and came crying to me every time it came on. Then he'd stop in front of it and wouldn't walk past it unless someone came to get him. Finally he'd just stand and stare and point at it. It was so funny.


Don't you just love his slippers?

I have a video of him rolling golf balls down the stairs, but it won't load. It was so funny though. My dad had a bucket of golf balls by the door to the garage, and every time we passed it he would grab one for each hand. If he already had two in his hands, he would set them on the floor and grab two more. Then he'd carry them around for a while before eventually watching them bounce down the stairs. I'd bet there's probably around thirty golf balls at the bottom of the stairs. ;)
Eating a yummy popsicle! Delicious!
I know this picture is out of order but I'm too tired to fix it. After we all made it home, Brian let me take a nap, and after I woke up, this is what I found. So darling!
Back to being in NM. We went to Sutherland Farms, and here he is in the corn pit. He loves slides but did not like the corn one bit. He wouldn't touch it, and wouldn't move. I thought it was funny, but he did not.

I'll get you for this Mommy!
1 comment:
don't get me started on airlines!!! sorry it was such a nightmare! fun to spend time with your parents though and i am sure they are thrilled when they can spend any time with jayden! isn't it funny what they love and what they are afraid of!
Post a Comment