Trash, Cupcakes & Friends

Jayden is so helpful, and is 1 going on 12. He wants to do everything Daddy does, and I am all about letting him help with the chores!


His friend Heidi had her 2nd birthday party last night, and first things first...getting sopping wet at the splash pad.

Next, where's the food? He demolished his cupcake. (I had to take his shirt off because he was so wet he was shivering-besides, the frosting on those cupcakes stain, and even though I do my best to let him be a boy and play in the rocks and dirt, I couldn't let him knowingly stain his clothes because of a cupcake. Paul would call me a helicopter mom, but he's on his mission, so what-air!)





Yes, he had frosting up his nose, and in case you were wondering, yellow frosting mixed with chocolate cupcake turn into a poop-looking mixture when wiped off.


This is totally random, but I love this, he totally looks like a chicken!


Here are some shots of Jayden and his friends!
This is the only picture I have of him and Karlee (on the left). She was inspecting her hot pink frosting-stained fingers.


We watched Kylee for a few hours so her parents could finish packing a few weeks ago (sad day, we miss you Kami!), and they loved the wagon.



Here Jayden and Ethan are watching the construction workers across the street.



Jayden and Heidi (from the birthday party) swinging their cares away!



We met Jenn at Chuck-e-Cheese and let Jayden & Ethan explore a little. They thought they were so cool-they'd pick up the basketballs and roll them down the other side.

Even though they have a score of zero, they had a great time!



This video shows Jayden's skills at the park. The ward had a play date today and after a little while one of the other moms came up to me and asked how old he was and then said she couldn't believe that I was letting him roam around and I wasn't helping him with the stairs and the slides. But this helicopter mom says he sure doesn't need it!


That's all for now...

2 comments:

kelly said...

he is getting so big, just running around like crazy! such a boy!
so vegas has a lot of fun stuff! we have beaches::)

Stacy and Justin said...

Love the cupcake pictures!!!