I signed up for our Bountiful Baskets co-op this week for the first time, and am pretty excited about what I got!
For the vegetables, I got a bunch of lettuce, 6 ears of corn, 1 squash, a thing of cherry tomatoes, a bunch of asparagus, and some brussel sprouts (I'll have to figure what to do with those later). For the fruit, I got 7 bananas, 6 oranges, 10 nectarines (yum), one thing of blueberries, some grapes, and a canteloupe. And I got it all for under $20! ($3 was for a first time registration fee).
p.s. Don't you like my new fruit basket? I got it on sale at Rod Works, my new favorite store!
1 comment:
that is awesome! as a kid i loved brussel sprouts, just look up allrecipes.com and i am sure there is something wonderful. or just roast them with olive oil and salt. try them!
Post a Comment