My friend Keli tagged me to post a picture that shows some kind of hairstyle (I included any kind of fad) growing up. What a fun tag! Here's what I came up with. I had a lot of fun with this, so I posted more than just one, hope you don't mind! I hope everyone does this, b/c it's so much fun to see everyone's pictures!
I picked this one to demonstrate all the various large bows and other miscellaneous items my mom put in my hair as accessories.
I picked this one to demonstrate all the various large bows and other miscellaneous items my mom put in my hair as accessories.

This next one was in 9th grade, to show my big bangs. I know it's not the best picture to show them off, but it's the best one I could find. I remember the day I decided to grow them out. We traced our shadow/profiles in art class, and I about died when I saw the outline of my ginormous bangs, probably bigger than my head! I was so embarrassed doing that project and the whole time they were on display, I vowed then and there to grow them out, never to be seen again.

I think this was the first day of fourth grade when we lived in Canada. I remember this was a favorite outfit of mine. Note the leggings, matching shoes, and pony right on the top of my head. Classic!

I just couldn't finish this post without a classic 80's family picture. Why only poke fun of myself when it's so much more fun to include family members? Besides, my parents don't have a blog, so it's my duty to include them, isn't it? (Love ya!)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my corny growing up photos, and I hope to see yours soon! I know you have them! ;)
8 comments:
so cute!! i love the top one, you were a frilly little girl! your bangs are not nearly as big as mine but mine were about 10 yrs. before yours-aaghhh! oh the 80's!
how are you? are things better on bedrest, how much longer do they want you to try and keep him in, getting close, can't wait. oh and i can't find your e-mail address. e-mail it to me with your address. kellybishop1@hawaiiantel.net
Awesome pictures! I love that you showed a variety of styles. Where did you live in Canada? How did I miss that bit of info, Miss Cami?
love it! I'm hoping to get a hold of some when I get back to hawaii.
Loved the pictures! Great hair and clothes! I didn't know that you were a cheerleader! Sweet!
this was my fav tag to do. actually it's the only one that i've done. i love the pics. love it, love it, love it! i didn't know you were a cheerleader also. go knight!
Those were great and totally made me laugh. I had no idea you were a cheerleader! I don't know if we could have still been friends... jk. I'm glad you are on bedrest. My philosphy is I would rather keep them in my tummy longer and be tortured with that than tortured with having them in the NICU. Good blessings!
Oh thank you for the good laugh! I love them all! And the leggings pic: I swear we could have been twins!
Ha ha! I totally love your pictures. Thanks for doing the tag. Isn't it neat to see everyone in there day? Nice to know your doing good and baby too! Can't wait for the reveal of the names. Okay I know i said that I would call you soon and I will but I just came back from camping the fam. so now I can relax and give you a call. Okay well take care and I will talk to you soon.
Post a Comment