Beverly Hills

Now that the weather here is in the 90's, it's warm enough to take advantage of the pool. The pool is right around 72-75 degrees, which is still a little chilly, but on a hot day it feels awesome. As I was out relaxing, reading my book and talking on the phone, Brian took some pictures to document my last days of childless carefree lounging.

Taking a break from my book to stay hydrated!

The lounge/swim chairs are pretty nice to relax in. However, I have to be in the shallow end to roll in/out of it.

Me talking to Keli on the phone.
A co-worker/friend came over while I was swimming and Brian told him to go look outside and see what I was doing. Brent's response was "What does she think this is, Beverly Hills?" To which my resonse was, "Yes, and I am taking advantage while I can!"

6 comments:

The Banks Family said...

yay, you popped!! i love pregnant bellies. i'm glad that i get to see your pics of you pregnant cause we miss you over here. so any names for baby yet?

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

You are smart for taking advantage of your 'care free days', altho the days and years to come will be wonderful. I guess the best idea is....enjoy whatever time of life you are in......
we love keeping in touch,
aunt linda

kelly said...

that looks so nice and relaxing, what a way to spend the end of your pregnancy when you will be hot and miserable:)

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava said...

I'm in the picture! :) Well phone wise anyway. You look so cute. Take care of your fam bam and i'll talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Man, that looks like the life. You are right though, you better enjoy it while you can cause it all changes with a mini turner!

Steve and Carrie said...

You go girl! Enjoy every minute of your lazy daze of summer!