Okay I know it's been a while since I've posted pictures of my baby belly so here they are! I definitely have a big guy growing in there! I am carrying straight out, which I guess is good on one hand b/c Brian says from the back you can't tell I'm pregnant, but on the other hand, it makes me feel enormous-and I still have two months to go! Ugh.....
I got these cartoons from my weekly email updates on the baby's progress and think they fit me and my current feelings perfectly. I feel this way more and more each day.


6 comments:
sooo cute, i wish we could be there to rub your belly!! love the cartoons, especially the t-shirt one!! boys are always straight out, girls make you look like a cow, you look great though. i cannot wait for him to come!
Ugh. Those cartoons are so accurate. I know how you feel, Cami. You can do it. The end does come. Someday you'll ALMOST forget what this experience was like. Instead, you'll be enjoying and enduring your delightful little boy.
Aaaahhhh....LOL!! Those were so funny and VERY ACCURATE! Especially the first one. That bugged me the most when strangers just came and touched. Although it happen to me to many times...still. You look great! Gorgeous! Beautiful! You look like a happy mom!
Cami, I can't believe that you only have 2 months left. It will go by quicker than you think. Those comics were so true!
You look great! And those comics really say it all =)
Those cartoons are HILARIOUS! I always hated it when people would touch my belly. I WISH they'd asked so I could have said no. :)
Your little bump is just so cute, my friend. I know you feel huge, but you're darling. Hang in there!
Post a Comment