Baby Turner 3D Ultrasound Video

Here is the little video we made highlighting the almost hour long footage from the ultrasound! It was pretty cool to see, and we are even more excited to meet him in the flesh!

I thought it was just adorable to see him try to suck his thumb and stick out his tongue!


6 comments:

Nate and Jill said...

He is so cute! We are so excited to meet baby Turner. Thanks for the great video.

kelly said...

great music! that is really amazing, it's weird it's like their a little baby but yet you can tell they need more time where things just develop and soften. i am so excited for you, wish you were here!!

Steffani Dastrup said...

How cool Cam! That is really fun! I am so excited for you! You are going to be a fabulous mommy! Are you done teaching now? Do you get to stay home with your little one?

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing. I have never had a 3D ultrasound. That makes it so much more exciting when you can actually see a baby. Most of the time I just took their word that it was a leg or whatever obscured object was showing.

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava said...

I am totally in love with baby turner. Dezi is going to have a long distance play mate...Yay! I can't wait to meet him.

The Banks Family said...

what a cutie! wish i had a video like that of my kids. technology has come a long way. i can't wait to see more pics of him and you should post more pics of your pregnant belly. i think pregnant moms are so cute.