Carnival Cruise 2009

So Brian and I decided to take advantage of a last minute cruise deal out of San Diego. We couldn't turn down the price and decided to really celebrate Valentine's Day this year. We left San Diego for a 4 day cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada. The next three posts are the highlights of our trip. We had a great time doing all things "cruise": one night Brian ordered 4 appetizers and two entrees, we ordered the Molten Chocolate Cake every night and even got the recipe from the chef, and we almost died laughing during the hypnotist comedy shows.

I guess now it's back to the real world again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun. It's good thing you guys are taking advantage of your kid free days, cause it all changes once they arrive. I'm a little jealous. That is the cruise Josh and I went on for our honeymoon.

Juli said...

Fun Fun Fun! I love that you guys are "cruise people"!

Oh, and thanks for the guacamole tip!!