I have had some requests for preggo tummy pictures and since I am 4 months today I thought this would be a good time to start! I have promised my sister and mom to update new tummy pictures every two weeks, so check back often to see my growing tummy!
Paige and Hannah like to hug me and talk to Baby Turner, and today when I asked Jill why she kept looking at my stomach she told me I was "protruding just a bit". Now here's the zinger: At church today I was squeezing past Nate (my brother in law) to the middle of the pew and when I got right in front of him he said "Move that bus!" (You know, from Extreme Home Makeover)
Anyway, I am excited to be showing now and I am even more excited to see Brian's reaction when he picks me up from the airport tomorrow because he hasn't seen me in a month!
8 comments:
You look really cute! I love pregnant bellies!
You look ADORABLE! can't wait to see you grow, your hair has gotten so long!
i have 1 picture of me pregnant and i wish i had more, you'll be glad later, i promise.
call me when you are back home and settled.
Cami you look so cute prego!
You're adorable, hope to see you soon!
cute tummy! and I changed my blog address to aolepilikia.blogspot.com
Cami;
You are looking very motherly! Hope you are happy to be back in Vegas.
Watch out everyone HOT MOMMA in the house.....tssssssss! Ha ha! No for real though. You are the cutest and your glowing too! I can't wait to see more. Take care and call me when you can.
You look great! Tyson and I want to come out and visit when your baby comes! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment