Merry Christmas 2011






















Merry Christmas! We have had a wonderful Christmas holiday so far. My mom hasn't been very sick this round of chemo, and it was her last one! She still has I think two infusions of the supplemental drug, but not the chemo! Hooray! Thanks to everyone's prayers and thoughts, she has had two PET Scans, and there aren't any visible cancer cells anymore! It will still be a long road, and nothing is a guarantee, but we are so blessed and grateful so far.


Mom has been up and doing stuff with us every day. We've completely worn her (and everyone else) out! I'll have more pictures later, but here are just a few. I have had our Christmas cards and letters stuffed, sealed and ready for almost a month now, but can't mail them out yet. I can't say why I can't mail them yet (I'm not pregnant!), but just know that I haven't forgotten everyone, and I have a good reason!

Love,

the Turners

1 comment:

Amy Jenks said...

I'm so glad to hear things are going well for your mom! I'm also glad you've had a good Christmas!