Can you believe it!?? It snowed, and yes, I am in Las Vegas! When I heard it was supposed to snow I didn't think anything of it, because they said that earlier in the week, and it couldn't have even been called slush. But today, we woke up to a legitimate snow! After making our traditional calls to the Young side of the family (we always call the morning of a fresh snow and play Johnny Mathis' song "It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas"), we went outside to play!
Our baby snowman
Helping Daddy take out the trash, his favorite chore

Yay, for the first time I've woken up to snow since 2005! I was probably the most excited of anyone.
Another picture of Santa
Now to back up a bit...when Jayden was born, our neighbors gave us a bike stroller, but we didn't have a bike to pull it with, so this year for Christmas Brian's parents got him a bike! Jayden has loved going for rides, when it hasn't been freezing cold. He doesn't look excited in this picture, but he is. We can't say the words "go" or "bye" without him going to get his shoes and trying to go to the garage to get in.

No comments:
Post a Comment