Magic Kingdom

Here are some pictures from our time at Magic Kingdom!Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters were walking around the park and were in the parade. I thought this was funny because I haven't ever seen them before! They were arguing with each other too, it was too funny!
Hannah waited in line for an hour and a half so she could meet Tinkerbell. She also told me that green is her favorite color because of Tinkerbell.


The Teacups!!! You can't do Disneyworld without the Teacups!



Chloe fell asleep during the "It's a Small World" ride. Too much partying, I suppose.

Jayden's first ride was the carousel! He even held on to the two handles like a big boy!


The four grandkids waiting...
We ate breakfast at Cinderella's Castle for Chloe and Hannah's birthday. Apparently Cinderella isn't Jayden's type!

1 comment:

kelly said...

that is funny he was fine with santa and not cinderella! that must have been so fun for those little girls!
did jayden enjoy christmas?