While we were in Utah Jayden turned 1 month old! I can't believe it, he's already growing and changing so fast! It's too fast! He was 10 lbs at his 1 month visit, and I can tell he's continued gaining weight since then. He makes more cooing noises when he's awake, and he still likes to sleep with his arms up by his face.
Here are some 1 month pictures of my Chunky Monkey!
What a cuddly sweetheart...
Here he is letting us know the photo shoot is over!
What a sad face!
Here are some 1 month pictures of my Chunky Monkey!
What a cuddly sweetheart...
Here he is letting us know the photo shoot is over!
What a sad face!
7 comments:
oh my gosh that last pic is hilarious, he looks like a scared old man:) the others are precious though, he is sooo cute!
i can't believe it's been one month already. i swear that you were just in the hospital. i love all of the picks. isn't it funny how newborn babies look like old wrinkly old men.
Oh I LOVE that last picture! Babies have the best facial expressions!! Doesn't having a baby make you so glad we live in the age of digital photos? =)
He is so precious! I can't wait to see him soon- but not soon enough! Love you
Too cute!
It's funny you call him your chunky monkey - that's what I call Jocelyn. :)
they grow amazingly fast!!
Adorable pictures, and that last picture is hilarious!
Post a Comment