Well here are the highlights from my shopping spree after my appointment on Tuesday! I already had my eye on these items so once I had confirmation it was a boy I knew exactly where to go!
This is a darling present from my sister in law, Destiny. It's so soft and snuggly! I helped out in her 3rd grade class last week (she's doing her student teaching here and will graduate from BYU-I in April) and she said that about 3/4 of her kids thought it would be a boy and now they are all about sharing ideas for names...Anyone else have any ideas? I'd love to hear them!
This is a darling present from my sister in law, Destiny. It's so soft and snuggly! I helped out in her 3rd grade class last week (she's doing her student teaching here and will graduate from BYU-I in April) and she said that about 3/4 of her kids thought it would be a boy and now they are all about sharing ideas for names...Anyone else have any ideas? I'd love to hear them!
3 comments:
How fun!!! I'm so excited you are having a boy! Now Brian, Nate and your Dad will have some one to pal around with and do manly things :)
I love shopping for baby clothes! the cute outfits, prints, everything, it's just so much fun. i'm so happy for your growing family.
don't forget you will get many presents and most of them are the little sizes, i know it is way hard to resist though. when is your due date? are you still going to need those car seat covers, it won't be cold anymore will it? have fun! i will think of names but you will ultimately find something you love, just don't make it too wierd, you know from teaching school some names are just purely made up!
Post a Comment