Skydiving in Hawaii

This video is of me, Kevin, and Paul (he's the one filming). Be sure to pause the music so you can hear!



It was the scariest thing I have ever done in my whole life! All before I kept trying to think of other things (like how pretty and clear the ocean is from up high) and then when he opened the door I started freaking out! You can hear Kevin and Paul laughing at me, and if you listen really closely you can hear they guy I jumped with say "Okay we'll go on three. Ready, one!" and then we're gone! Once I got out of the plane I was enjoying myself...but those few minutes in the plane with the door open were absolutely terrifying!

5 comments:

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava said...

Holy moly, oh my gosh, whaaaaat!!!! I can't believe you did that. I want to do it. You have to tell me how it went down and everything, like what was going through your mind right before. Brave girl you are. I wish I had your adventurous spirit! Glad to see your still alive though. Ha!

Stacy and Justin said...

Nice. That was fun to see! How was it, did you pee your pants!?!

Amalie said...

cami thats so cool!! I'm hopeful that one day I'll have the courage to sky dive!

The Banks Family said...

YOU ARE CRAZY!! No you're not, but you sure are brave. I could never find the courage to skydive, just going down the Cliffhanger at the waterpark scared me half to death. I'm glad you survived!

Juli said...

You ARE crazy. But, now for the rest of your life you can sound all cool and say "Yeah, I've gone skydiving". What's next?