Cami! I'm so glad for blogs because it is so easy to keep in touch! I can't believe your back in school already! Ours starts 2 weeks from today and I'm thinking that is early! Your room looks great and I'm sure those 2nd graders just love you! Hey question.... how do you add the feature that tells you how often people update their blog? I think that is really cool but can't figure out how to do it!
5 comments:
Hope you have a great school year (or semester, as the case may be)! Natalie starts 2nd grade tomorrow and we can't wait!
I miss teaching so much! Your room looks so great! Your students are going to be really lucky to get you as a teacher.
Your room is so cute! I love the monkey's! Have a great school year! And maybe bring some ear muffs? Love ya!
Cami! I'm so glad for blogs because it is so easy to keep in touch! I can't believe your back in school already! Ours starts 2 weeks from today and I'm thinking that is early! Your room looks great and I'm sure those 2nd graders just love you! Hey question.... how do you add the feature that tells you how often people update their blog? I think that is really cool but can't figure out how to do it!
hi cami,
hope you are having a good start to your year, how's the tiny? get a stool yet?
i love the monkey's too.
so WII friday night?
Post a Comment